CT AHR7 Nitrile Foam Cut Glove
Constructed using premium materials and techniques the CT69 offers the highest level of cut protection, Cut Level F. Ideal for sensitive skin, this glove is free from glass and steel fibres avoiding skin irritation. Coated with nitrile foam for outstanding dexterity in wet and dry conditions.
- Level F cut resistance
- Robust 7 gauge liner
- Free from glass and steel fibres
- Retains cut performance level for up to 10 washes
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Breathable seamless liner
- OEKO-TEX® approved
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- ANSI cut level A8
- UKCA marked
- Wash at 40°C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.